AS OF 9/22/05 THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. YOU CAN VISIT ANDY'S NEW BLOG AT THE KILTED LIBERAL

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Helping My Neighbor

Our coffee maker has gone to the other side. We are trying to coax some life out of it for the next couple of days but it appears to be a futile effort. So I woke up hoping for coffee, but it appears that there will be none. Ouch. I rely upon caffeine to wake me up and get me going.

Our neighbors have again listed their house for sale. Yea!

I do not like them at all. They are keeping two Labrador retrievers (beautiful animals) on their front porch which is about 10’ x 10’. The dogs have been there since May. They don’t get let out. They don’t get walked. If it hails, they are in the hail. There is no overhang, but the dogs make the best use of the thick vines.

I know there are dogs being kept in worse conditions, but what puzzles the hell out of me is that the other side of the house is a fenced in backyard that, like my house, is a quarter of an acre in size. Why would one keep dogs in such a tiny area when you have an entire quarter acre for them?

If there is anything I can help them do to sell their house, I am at their disposal
|